Monday, September 29, 2008


Since I haven't posted in over two months, here is a smattering of stuff I've thought about posting, but never got around to it.

I should have known better than to colour something digitally outside of work....can never muster up the enthusiams to sit in front of the computer longer than I need to....hence the scribbliness. I may still do a marker versions of this guy.
tiny and quick sketch to play with oils.
I think I may have done this last year.
She is somebody's baby.
This is a bad digital pic of the lizard butI am too lazy to take a better one. It's the biggest thing I've completed in a long time. About 19x24ish. Actaully, it's one of the only things I've completed in a long time.


bonaska said...

Great work here! The woman with flower in her hair is fantastic!


janis said...

woot woot, new post! I really like the guy at the top, he's awesome, and the lizard turned out sweet, I wanted to see them all bigger...hey?

"gee janis, you're right, I'll get on that right away" says meghan in response to janis' comment/request.

thx meg. you rock.

Aaron said...

Nice stuff Meg. The guy on the top is my fave for sure!

Skid said...

i saw the pencil version of the first dude!
also...that painting turned out really fuckin awesome.

Sean Covernton said...

lly like that guy up top there!

Sean Covernton said...


elephantmarchblog said...

Brilliant collection. Very nice oil painting. Very solid stuff all around.

disa said...