Sunday, August 20, 2006

last of the cards


Here's the last of the birthday cards.
It was for my sister, who just turned 21. Way too old to be displaying this kind of behaviour.

(Actually, I drew the picture of the girl on the beach and then decided to turn it into a birthday card. I wasn't sure how to relate the picture of a child playing in the sand to turning 21, so I just added in some poop. Basically there are some things that are universally funny, and poop is one of them. Other things that fall into this category are fart jokes and men dressing up as women.)

9 comments:

Skid Knee said...

Here here!

Sloth said...

hah its funny you can get pretty good line quality with a brush, hey is it against our ocntract to put up chaotic stuff?

Donna Leong said...

Nice illustration!

William Bradford said...

Recent experience, perchance?

RÃ¥nny said...

I love your animal drawings! Those skunks are the cutest and I also enjoyed the drawing of the otters and reading that anecdote. lol!

Ryan Kramer said...

wow! great stuff.

Belinha Fernandes said...

Oh!so funny!

tulanoodle said...

Oh wow Meg those are so awesome! Really inspiring, great to see.

Robin said...

Oh man! I'm sorry I haven't been back sooner, you've updated a lot since I was last here!

These dog walking girlies are great, snub nosed refineness at it's best! haha

Your character designs are so cute, and diverse. I'm inspired! I'll check back again soon :)